- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hollywood & Highland
Hollywood & Highland Review
Dozens of stores, eateries, a bowling alley, and the Dolby Theatre fill this outdoor complex, which mimics cinematic glamour. Find designer shops (Coach, Louis Vuitton) and chain stores (Victoria's Secret, Fossil, Sephora, and the Hard Rock Cafe).
From the upper levels, there's a camera-perfect view of the famous "Hollywood" sign. On the second level, next to the Dolby Theatre, is a Visitor Information Center (323/467-6412) with a multilingual staff, maps, attraction brochures, and information about services.
The streets nearby provide the setting for the Sunday Hollywood Farmer's Market, where you're likely to spot a celebrity or two picking up fresh produce or stopping to eat breakfast from the food vendors.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $165 & up -- The Standard Downtown LA, Save 35% Expedia
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel — $189-$209 Residence Inn Beverly Hills
- $116 -- Los Angeles: 4-Star Hollywood Hotel — $116 Hotwire.com
Just thought I'd post our trip report from this past weekend at the Big Sur Marathon. Read more
I’m just going to state the nitty-gritty to keep this post short. Read more
We will both be 22 years old by the time we fly out and have recently completed university. We are coming over to the USA to experience the big cities, the bars, the beaches, the culture Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more