- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Lotería! Grill Hollywood
Lotería! Grill Hollywood Review
After drawing an almost cultlike following from a stand in the Farmers Market, Lotería! takes on Hollywood with a sleek sit-down restaurant with essentially the same time-tested menu. Start with banana squash and corn soup or chicharron de queso (a crunchy, paper-thin sheet of addictive griddle-toasted cheese) with guacamole while sipping on the tequila you've selected from a long list. Then tuck into tacos or burritos stuffed with epazote-spiced mushrooms and cheese, meatballs in tomato-chipotle sauce, or cochinita pibil (Yucatán-style pork). To tame the heat, nothing soothes the palate like its homemade Mexican ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more