- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Lilly's French Café & Bar
Lilly's French Café & Bar Review
Forget haute cuisine—Lilly's celebrates the robust flavors of French bistro cooking. Start with flamiche (a northern French goat cheese and leek tart) or escargots with garlic-herb butter. Then move on to roasted duck breast with orange sauce or entrecôte steak with Béarnaise sauce, and finish with profiteroles or a lemon tart. The daily prix-fixe lunch is a great value: soup or salad plus a gorgeous sandwich or omelet for about $12. No reservations are accepted for lunch, but be sure to call ahead for dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more