- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Beau Rivage Review
One of the few Malibu restaurants with a view of the beach and ocean, this romantic Mediterranean villa–style dining room has copper domes and lush landscaping. The expansive menu includes filet mignon with a three-mustard sauce, salmon steak with a Champagne-raspberry sauce, and a strong lineup of pastas, risotto, and gnocchi. In contrast to trendier Malibu haunts, the staff here is warm and welcoming.
- Address: 26025 Pacific Coast Hwy., Malibu, Los Angeles, CA 90265 | Map It
- Phone: 310/456–5733
- Website: www.beaurivagerestaurant.com
- Location: Malibu
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Monday, Tues. No lunch. Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
AN INTOXICATING BIRTHDAY VISIT TO NAPA
For my Mom’s 49th birthday, my younger twin sisters, Ainsley and Bailey, and I decided to hire a limo and driver for a day tour to Napa. Read more
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Even while reveling in holiday festivities, it's easy to be overtaken by the stress of finding perfec ... Read more
Author Wes Davis, a former excavations assistant at Kavousi in Eastern Crete, recounts his archaeological... Read more
Cruisers with a taste for dancing take note—you can compete aboard Holland America sailings to wi... Read more