- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Fred 62 Review
A tongue-in-cheek take on the American diner created by funky L.A. chef-restaurateur Fred Eric. The usual burgers and shakes are joined by choices like grilled salmon, Southern-style brisket, and a "Poorest Boy" sandwich (crispy fried chicken, onions, and rémoulade on a French roll). Toasters sit on every table and breakfasts range from tofu scrambles to "Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love"—pancakes made with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and banana. Like the neighborhood itself, nobody is out of place here, with everybody from button-down businesspeople to tattooed musicians showing up at some point during its 24/7 cycle.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more