- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Catering to a largely Spanish-speaking clientele, the spare decor at this in-the-know spot is compensated by a festive mood and exotic scents filling the small, cheerful space. Surely one of L.A.'s best Mexican eateries, it serves the complex but not overpoweringly spicy cooking of Oaxaca, one of Mexico's most renowned culinary capitals. The standouts are the moles, whose intense flavors come from intricate combinations of nuts, seeds, spices, chiles, and bitter chocolate. But be sure to check out barbecued-goat tacos or pizzalike clayudas topped with white cheese and tasajo (dried beef) or cecina (chili-marinated pork) and chorizo.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more