- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Celebrity chef Susan Feniger pays homage to her love of travel and street food at her new restaurant in the heart of Hollywood. The unpretentious locale has tapped into the wanderlust of diners with its eclectic menu of small plate offerings, salads, entrées, and desserts from all over the globe. Choose from Ukranian spinach varenky (fried dumplings made with spinach and salted cheese), curried mussels with chorizo, Vietnamese-spiced corn, Korean rice salad, or hearty Singapore chili crab. Finish up with Turkish donuts and a cup of Hong Kong milk tea. While this place is often milling with celebrities who call L.A. home, the atmosphere is decidedly friendly and casual.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more