- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Hilton Pasadena Hotel
At a Glance
- amiable and helpful staff
- central downtown Pasadena location
- compact bathrooms
- so-so dining options
- small pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Pasadena Hotel Review
Two blocks south of busy Colorado Boulevard, the Hilton Pasadena is still within walking distance of the city's vast convention center and close to the shops and plentiful restaurant choices of Old Town. A light and airy sandstone lobby says California casual, as do the rooms done in soft gold and tan colors, complete with pillowy beds. Bathrooms are noticeably compact. Business travelers appreciate the Smart Desk with ergonomically correct chair. Note: The rooms with balconies are best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more