- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Le Parc Suite Hotel
At a Glance
- great views from rooftop pool deck
- lighted tennis court
- small lobby
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Parc Suite Hotel Review
On a tree-lined residential street close to CBS Television City and the Pacific Design Center, this congenial low-rise hotel aims to make guests feel coddled, with extremely personalized service and a strong commitment to privacy. Even the most basic suites here are spacious (650 square feet) and well-outfitted with upscale accessories like wall-mounted plasma TVs and Frette linens. They also have sunken living rooms with fireplaces and private balconies. Secluded on the third floor, the hotel's Mediterranean restaurant Knoll is a convenient and very private spot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more