- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Beverly Hills Hotel Review
Remarkably still at the top of her game, the "Pink Palace" continues to attract Hollywood's elite after 100 years. Celebrity guests favor the private bungalows; most others come for the "royal" treatment by staff. Standard rooms are also nothing to sneeze at, with original artwork, butler service, custom-made linens and duvets, walk-in closets, and huge marble bathrooms. Swiss skin-care company La Prairie runs the hotel's swanky day spa, which specializes in de-aging treatments. The Polo Lounge remains an iconic Hollywood meeting place. Bar Nineteen 12 is a most contemporary addition. Canine guests are also pampered here; 24-hour dog-walking service is available.
Los Angeles hotels don't get any more glamorous than this, and the "Pink Palace" has attracted celebrities since opening its doors in 1912. A-list stars and others looking for the royal treatment enjoy butler service, walk-in closets, and huge marble bathrooms. In addition there's the iconic Polo Lounge, private bungalows, and the pool scene—complete with cabanas and swaying palm trees.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129* & up -- Premium Economy in Summer to LA, One Way Virgin America
- $116 & up -- Anaheim Hotels near Disney, Save 40% BookIt.com
- $72-$96 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, $100 Off BookIt.com
- $8.97 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $189 -- 4-Star Hotel in Downtown L.A., Save 45% — $189 Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
Visiting California from Atlanta, I planned an outing for my friend and I, her two kids (11 and 13) and my three kids (12,9,6)
Ferry over Friday morning from Dana Point was a bit rocky but fun.
We arrived Read more
What better way to spend Memorial Day 2013 than head down to the California Science Center in Los Angeles to check out the Space Shuttle Endeavour. Read more
we will be disembarking in Los Angeles from a cruise in January. Read more
· News & Features
Need we say more? ... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more