- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
The Counter Review
Angelenos still adore the venerable Apple Pan, but they've also embraced its upscale, contemporary burger-joint counterpart. Here, by checking off your preferences on a sushi bar–style order sheet, you can select beef, turkey, or veggie patties, then specify your preferred cheeses, toppings, one of 18 different sauces (anything from spicy sour cream to sweet BBQ sauce), and bun (or, for carb counters, a "burger-in-a-bowl"). Even with the slick surroundings and wild combinations, this emerging chain is a nostalgic reminder of L.A.'s ongoing love affair with the burger.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more