- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Langer's Deli Review
With fluorescent lighting and Formica tables, Langer's has the look of a no-frills Jewish deli back in New York. The draw here is the hand-cut pastrami, which is relatively lean, peppery, and robust in flavor—those who swear it's the best in town have a strong case. Some regulars opt for the legendary #19 (pastrami with Swiss and coleslaw piled high on twice-baked rye), but purists prefer it straight up with Russian dressing. The neighborhood is rough around the edges, but the nearby metro station brings plenty of businesspeople and adventurous foodies who come in search of this James Beard award-winning spot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more