- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Hollywood High School
Hollywood High School Review
Grease is the word! This stellar high school has seen a who's who of Hollywood royalty in its classrooms and many productions shot in its halls. The school's most memorable starring role was in Grease with Sandy and Danny dancing their way across the grassy playground during a true L.A. heat wave.
Surely no other high school has such a shining alumni list. Such names as Carol Burnett, Carole Lombard, John Ritter, Lana Turner, and Sarah Jessica Parker called HHS their alma mater.
While you cannot enter the school grounds, it's easy to imagine the precelebs struggling over an algebra equation or being asked out to the prom. You can also see the star-studded mural Diversity in Entertainment, by famed local painter Eloy Torrez.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a very short but very enjoyable trip to San Diego, La Jolla, and Del Mar. Read more
Some up front info:
Dates: March 10-25, 2014
3 nights, Glorietta Bay Inn, Coronado
3 nights Borrego Valley Inn, Borrego Springs
3 nights Embassy Suites, Palm Desert
3 nights Embassy Suites, Read more
Hi, I am very new to this site and the whole idea of posting a message. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more