- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica
At a Glance
- four blocks from beach
- designer touches
- free self-parking
- a few blocks from Santa Monica's main dining and shopping
- Wi-Fi fee
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica Review
Not far from I–10, this hotel appeals to business types during the week and jetsetting leisure travelers who fancy the sleek interiors, free self-parking, and close proximity to Santa Monica's beaches and restaurants. International travelers and families also appreciate the hotel's proximity to Santa Monica's handy public transport, the Tide Shuttle. The low-lit lobby atrium houses a mellow bar and eatery, Longitude, and more casual daytime fare presides over Zest Kitchen + Bar. Room interiors are Mad Men meets Miami, with retro white leather headboards, turquoise chairs, striped carpets, marble baths, clusters of cheeky beach photos, and blue floral wallpaper and curtains. Additional perks like flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations, rain showers, and Wi-Fi (for a fee) round out the experience. Most rooms have balconies, and those facing west on the upper floors have expansive views of the ocean and Santa Monica Mountains. On the ground floor, cabanas surround the lively pool.
- Address: 530 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica, California 90405 | Map It
- Phone: 310/399–9344; 888/627–8532
- Website: www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1135
- Location: Santa Monica
- 299 rooms, 11 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some up front info:
Dates: March 10-25, 2014
3 nights, Glorietta Bay Inn, Coronado
3 nights Borrego Valley Inn, Borrego Springs
3 nights Embassy Suites, Palm Desert
3 nights Embassy Suites, Read more
I spent the last two weeks of March visiting California. Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more