- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Ripley's Believe It or Not Review
"Odditorium" is a good name for it—while the ticket price may be a bit steep for these slighted faded relics of the bizarre and sometimes creepy— where else can you see a bikini made of human hair, a sculpture of Marilyn Monroe made of shredded money, a "killing kit" from 1850, and animal freaks of nature? You're asked to "believe it or not," and many of the curiosities may fail a strict authenticity test, but it still offers some goofy fun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more