- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Craft and Folk Art Museum (CAFAM)
Craft and Folk Art Museum (CAFAM) Review
This small but important cultural landmark in the city pioneered support for traditional folk arts. These days, the two-story space takes on a global scope, embracing international contemporary crafts, social movements, and long-established artisan work. The gallery space mounts rotating exhibitions where you might see anything from costumes of carnival celebrations around the world to Mennonite quilts. The courtyard area provides a tranquil space for periodic exhibits and opening receptions. Be sure to take a look around the ground-level gift shop for unique collection of handcrafts, jewelry, ceramics, books, and textiles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more