Fodor's Southern California 2014
Napa Rose Review
Done up in a lovely arts and crafts style, this eatery overlooks a woodsy corner of Disney's California Adventure park. The contemporary cuisine is matched with an extensive wine list, with 1,000 labels and 80 available by the glass. For a look into the open kitchen, sit at the counter and watch the chefs as they whip up such signature dishes as pan-roasted diver scallops in a sauce of lobster, lemon, and vanilla, and slowly braised beef short rib in a Cabernet jus. There's also a list of kid-friendly dishes. A cocktail on the outdoor patio with a fire pit is a pleasant way to end the night. The four-course, $95 prix-fixe menu changes weekly.
- Address: Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, 1600 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA, 92802 | Map It
- Phone: 714/300–7170
- Website: disneyland.disney.go.com/grand-californian-hotel/napa-rose
- Location: Disneyland Resort
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just spent 3 days in Los Angeles. My friend lives in Santa Monica and I was lucky to stay with her for a few days. I took advanta... Read more
This was a wonderful way to take in the sights of the Western United States. Over 12 days, my friend and I road our motorcycles up Idah... Read more