- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Napa Rose Review
In sync with its host hotel, Disney's Grand Californian, this restaurant is done in a lovely arts and crafts style and overlooks a woodsy corner of the California Adventure park. The contemporary cuisine here is matched with an extensive wine list (1,000 labels on hand). For a look into the open kitchen, sit at the counter and watch the chefs as they whip up signature dishes such as pan-roasted diver scallops in a sauce of lemon, lobster, and vanilla and slowly braised beef short rib in a Cabernet jus. There are 80 wines by-the-glass available; the restaurant's lounge is a casual place to taste dishes from the seasonal menu. A drink on the outdoor patio with fire pit is a pleasant way to end the night. The four-course, $100 prix-fixe menu changes weekly; with wine pairings it's $145.
- Address: Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, 1600 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA 92802 | Map It
- Phone: 714/300–7170; 714/381–3463 Disney dining
- Website: disneyland.disney.go.com/grand-californian-hotel/napa-rose
- Location: Disneyland Resort
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a very short but very enjoyable trip to San Diego, La Jolla, and Del Mar. Read more
Some up front info:
Dates: March 10-25, 2014
3 nights, Glorietta Bay Inn, Coronado
3 nights Borrego Valley Inn, Borrego Springs
3 nights Embassy Suites, Palm Desert
3 nights Embassy Suites, Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more