- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Nick & Stef's Steakhouse
Nick & Stef's Steakhouse Review
The contemporary beef palace of restaurateurs Joachim and Christine Splichal, named after their twin boys, has been so successful they've replicated the concept in other cities. Despite a sleek modern aesthetic, elements of the traditional steak house—comfortable booths, crisp white linen, and wood accents—remain. The premium steaks come from a glassed-in, on-site aging chamber; build up your order by choosing from a diverse array of sauces, starches, and vegetables that give honored steak-house traditions a little sex appeal. The wine list, deep in California reds, is predictably strong.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more