- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Disney Studios Review
Although tours of this film studio are not available, a peek from Riverside Drive shows you that Disney's innovations go beyond the big and small screens to fanciful touches of architecture (note the little Mickey Mouse heads mounted on the surrounding fence). On the Michael Eisner Building, designed by architect Michael Graves, giant figures of the Seven Dwarfs support the roof's gable. The Animation Building, meanwhile, has a cartoonish spin with an 85-foot-tall "Sorcerer's Apprentice" hat, red-and-white stripes, and the word "animation" in tall letters. You can see the colorful complex from the Ventura Freeway (Highway 134).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more