- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
At a Glance
- large, gorgeous lobby
- direct access to California Adventure
- the self-parking lot is across the street from the hotel
- standard rooms are on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Review
The most opulent of Disney's Anaheim hotels, this Craftsman-style luxury property has guest rooms with views of the California Adventure park and Downtown Disney. They don't push the Disney brand too heavily; rooms are done in dark woods with amber-shaded lamps and just a small Bambi image on the shower curtain. Restaurants include the Napa Rose dining room and Storytellers Cafe, where Disney characters entertain children at breakfast. Of the three pools, the one shaped like Mickey Mouse is just for kids, plus there's an evening child activity center and portable cribs in every room. Room-and-ticket packages are available; hotel guests can enter one of the parks an hour early every day. The Mandara spa has a couple's suite with Balinese-inspired art and textiles. The 50 popular Disney Vacation Club villas have full kitchens, balconies or patios, and laundry facilities. Fodorites vouch for the hotel as an experience well worth the expense.
- Address: 1600 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA 92802 | Map It
- Phone: 714/635–2300; 714/956–6425 reservations
- Website: disneyland.disney.go.com/grand-californian-hotel
- Location: Disneyland Resort
- 904 rooms, 44 suites, 50 villas.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more