- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Visit the Huntington Library. In addition to a collection of 18th-century British art, this library has 4 million manuscripts and 700,000 books, including the Gutenberg Bible.
Walk Through the Huntington's Botanical Gardens. Set aside a couple hours to enjoy the expansive lawns and stately trees surrounding the Huntington Library.
See American Craftsmanship at the Gamble House. The teak staircase and cabinetry are just a few of the highlights at this home, built in 1908.
Check Out the Norton Simon Museum. This small museum's fine collection features works by Renoir, Degas, Gauguin, and others.
Hang Out in Old Town Pasadena. Spend the afternoon walking around this 12-block historic town filled with cafés, restaurants, and shops.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's