- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Visit the Huntington Library: In addition to a collection of 18th-century British art, this library has 4 million manuscripts and 700,000 books, including the Gutenberg Bible.
Walk Through the Huntington's Botanical Gardens: Set aside a couple hours to enjoy the expansive lawns and stately trees surrounding the Huntington Library.
See American Craftsmanship at the Gamble House: The teak staircase and cabinetry are just a few of the highlights at this home, built in 1908.
Check Out the Norton Simon Museum: This small museum's fine collection features works by Renoir, Degas, Gauguin, and others.
Hang Out in Old Town Pasadena: Spend the afternoon walking around this 12-block historic town filled with cafés, restaurants, and shops.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's