Los Angeles Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Los Angeles Hotel Reviews
When it comes to finding a place to stay, travelers have never been more spoiled for choice in today's Los Angeles. From luxurious digs in Beverly Hills to budget boutiques along the coast, hotels are stepping up service, upgrading amenities, and throwing in perks like free Wi-Fi, in-room espresso makers, and spa-quality bath products.
The ambitious revitalization of the city's downtown, anchored around the L.A. Live complex, includes a new 54-tower that holds both a Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott offering a new set of grand hotel restaurants and services close to the convention center. Other downtown hotels, such as the Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites and the Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, have upgraded their rooms and lobbies to rival this newly built competition.
Along with the bigger multistory hotels, smaller inns and lodges have also opened for low-key, eco-minded stays, built via green construction, as sustainable stays become an increasing trend. Consider booking one of the three charming Venice Beach Eco-Cottages, or a homey casita at the Loz Feliz Lodge, where innkeepers stock the kitchen with organic mint tea and the bathrooms with bamboo-fiber towels.
Hollywood's already trendy nightlife scene now has party-friendly hotels in the W Hollywood and The Redbury. Both offer full bars in-room as well as vibrant restaurants that appeal to a younger crowd. The W also has a rooftop nightclub Drai's that brings Vegas glitz to the heart of Hollywood and comes with dramatic city views. Rooftop socializing continues at The London West Hollywood where the backdrop is spectacular vistas of downtown Los Angeles and Century City.
For the best in-town getaway, the new resort at Terranea's oceanfront spa promises relaxation within sight of frolicking dolphins and seasonally migrating whales. While newer hotels kick it up, classics like the splendidly refreshed Four Seasons Los Angeles, and even more storied Beverly Hills Hotel seem to only get better with time, anticipating all a guest might need and want with seamless perfection.
Browse Los Angeles Hotels
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Disneyland Resort
- Hilton Checkers Los Angeles
Browse Los Angeles Hotels By Location
- Bel Air
- Beverly Hills
- Century City
- Disneyland Resort
- Hermosa Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Los Feliz
- Manhattan Beach
- Marina del Rey
- North Hollywood
- Pasadena and Environs
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $157-$197 -- LA: Suite at 4-Star Hotel w/Rooftop Pool BookIt.com
- $53-$76 -- Anaheim Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, 70% Off BookIt.com
- $8.56 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $165 & up -- The Standard Downtown LA, Save 35% — $165 Expedia
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel — $189-$209 Residence Inn Beverly Hills