- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Planning Your Time
Plan to spend the better part of a morning or afternoon taking in Hollywood, including seeing Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame.
Hollywood Boulevard sometimes attracts a rough collection of homeless people and runaways; if you've got children in tow, stick to a daytime walk.
Later in the evening, you can return to Hollywood for a cabaret performance at the Roosevelt Hotel's Cinegrill, a movie at the El Capitan or the fabulous ArcLight, or a summertime concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
Expect to spend most of a day at Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk; studio tours at NBC and Warner Bros. last up to two hours.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe