- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
During rush hour, traffic jams on the Hollywood Freeway (U.S. 101/Highway 170), San Diego Freeway (I-405), and Ventura Freeway (U.S. 101/Highway 134) can be brutal, so avoid trips to or from the Valley at those times.
In fact, the best way to get from Hollywood to Burbank is to skip the freeways all together and take Hollywood Boulevard to Cahuenga Boulevard heading north, and take Burham Boulevard straight to Burbank.
The best way to see the Walk of Fame is to drive to Hollywood, park the car, and walk. The best garage is located near the corner of Hollywood and Highland.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's