- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Hollywood
See the Studios.: Catch a glimpse of where the stars work—Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, and NBC Television Studios
Walk in the Stars' Footsteps: There's Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame, with handprints of more than 1,600 of the entertainment industry's most famous.
Picnic at the Hollywood Bowl: Even if you don't get tickets for a show, stop at this L.A. landmark just north of Hollywood for a great outdoor meal.
Get up to Griffith Park.: The largest municipal park and urban wilderness in the country has a zoo, miles of trails to hike, an observatory, and one of L.A.'s best views.
Check out the Best Hollywood Memorabilia.: The Hollywood Museum has an incredible collection of Tinseltown's most glamorous costumes, photos, and more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's