- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Hollywood
See the Studios. Catch a glimpse of where the stars work—Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, and NBC Television Studios
Walk in the Stars' Footsteps. There's Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Walk of Fame, with handprints of more than 1,600 of the entertainment industry's most famous.
Picnic at the Hollywood Bowl. Even if you don't get tickets for a show, stop at this L.A. landmark just north of Hollywood for a great outdoor meal.
Get up to Griffith Park. The largest municipal park and urban wilderness in the country has a zoo, miles of trails to hike, an observatory, and one of L.A.'s best views.
Check out the Best Hollywood Memorabilia. The Hollywood Museum has an incredible collection of Tinseltown's most glamorous costumes, photos, and more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's