- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Disney is about a 30-mi drive from either LAX or downtown. From LAX, follow Sepulveda Boulevard south to the I-105 freeway and drive east 16 mi to the I-605 north exit. Exit at the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5) and continue south for 12 mi to the Disneyland Drive exit. Follow signs to the resort. From downtown, follow I-5 south 28 mi and exit at Disneyland Drive. Disneyland Resort Express (714/978-8855 graylineanaheim.com) offers daily nonstop bus service between LAX, John Wayne Airport, and Anaheim. Reservations are not required. The cost is $20 one-way for adults, $17 for children, for LAX, and $15 and $12 one-way for John Wayne Airport.
Knott's Berry Farm
From Disney, Knott's Berry Farm is an easy 10-minute drive, or a 30-minute drive from downtown Los Angeles. Take I-5 to Beach Boulevard and head south 3 mi; follow the park entrance signs on the right.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $294 -- LA Oceanfront Hotel near Santa Monica Pier, 40% Off BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $8.87 & up -- Car Rentals across California CarRentals.com
- $165 & up -- The Standard Downtown LA, Save 35% — $165 Expedia