- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Shop on Rodeo. Even if it's window shopping, it's a one-of-a-kind experience to watch the parade of diamonds, couture gowns, and Ferraris being fetishized.
Explore the Grounds and Gallery at the Getty. The galleries are fantastic, but go to enjoy the view, Richard Meier's architecture, and the Central Garden.
Get Artsy at LACMA. With the addition of the Eli Broad Museum of Contemporary Art, there is a breadth of artistic expression to be enjoyed.
Feast at the Farmers Market. Visit for a shopping respite or to take in and appreciate the Farmers Market 75-year-old history and atmosphere.
Cruise down Sunset Blvd to the Ocean. The quintessential Los Angeles experience—it's best to start at La Cienega headed west on Sunset so that you get to see the Sunset Strip.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's