- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Shop on Rodeo.: Even if it's window shopping, it's a one-of-a-kind experience to watch the parade of diamonds, couture gowns, and Ferraris being fetishized.
Explore the Grounds and Gallery at the Getty: The galleries are fantastic, but go to enjoy the view, Richard Meier's architecture, and the Central Garden.
Get Artsy at LACMA: With the addition of the Eli Broad Museum of Contemporary Art, there is a breadth of artistic expression to be enjoyed.
Feast at the Farmers Market: Visit for a shopping respite or to take in and appreciate the Farmers Market 75-year-old history and atmosphere.
Cruise down Sunset Blvd to the Ocean: The quintessential Los Angeles experience—it's best to start at La Cienega headed west on Sunset so that you get to see the Sunset Strip.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's