Football in Los Angeles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Since the L.A. Avengers are now no longer, football in Los Angeles is all about the college teams. Fortunately, because they're some of the best matchups in the league, stadiums are packed and the games are well worth the price of admission.
USC Trojans. The USC Trojans play at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum (3939 S. Figueroa St., Downtown 213/748–6136), both a state and federal historic landmark. 213/740–4672. usctrojans.collegesports.com.
UCLA Bruins. The UCLA Bruins pack 'em in at the Rose Bowl (1010 Rose Bowl Dr., Pasadena 626/449–7673). 310/825–2101. uclabruins.collegesports.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's