Baseball in Los Angeles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dodgers. You can watch the Dodgers take on its National League rivals while munching on pizza, tacos, or a foot-long "Dodger dog" at one of the game's most comfortable ball parks, Dodger Stadium. Dodger Stadium, 1000 Elysian Park Ave., exit off I-110, Pasadena Fwy., Los Angeles, CA, 90012. 866/363-4377 ticket information. www.dodgers.com.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim made headlines when they acquired home-run hitter Josh Hamilton from the Texas Rangers for $125 million in late 2012. In 2002, the Angels won the World Series, the first time since the team formed in 1961. Angel Stadium of Anaheim, 2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA, 92806. 714/663-9000. www.angelsbaseball.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe