Lassen Volcanic National Park Restaurants
Lassen Volcanic National Park Restaurant Reviews
The best dining in the park might be the fresh catch any anglers in your group snag. Otherwise, you'll find simple fare at Lassen Café and Gifts and at the Manzanita Lake Camper Store. Those hiking or camping near Drakesbad Guest Ranch can call ahead and reserve a place at their table (866/999–0914). Enjoy a variety of dining choices, ranging from grilled steaks to ethnic specialties, in Red Bluff, Redding, and Chester.
Browse Lassen Volcanic National Park Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's