Lassen Volcanic National Park Hotels
Lassen Volcanic National Park Hotel Reviews
Drakesbad Guest Ranch is the only lodging available inside Lassen. It's rustic—no electricity, just old-fashioned kerosene lamps—and expensive, but reservations are often fully booked a year or more in advance. In towns surrounding the park there's everything from elegant bed-and-breakfasts to chain hotels to simple, inexpensive rooms.
Browse Lassen Volcanic National Park Hotels
Browse Lassen Volcanic National Park Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's