- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lake Tahoe Golf Course. Set in a meadow with mountain views, this public championship course was designed by William Bell. The Upper Truckee River comes into play on several holes. Golf carts cost $20, and the twilight rate ($29) starts at 4 pm. 2500 Emerald Bay Rd, Hwy. 89/U.S. 50, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150. 530/577-0788. www.laketahoegc.com. Course: 18 holes. Par 71. 6741 yds. Slope 120. Green fee: $65. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $81 -- Blue Man Group’s New Vegas Show, Reg. $116 Blue Man Group