Golf in South Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe Golf Course. Set in a meadow with mountain views, this public championship course was designed by William Bell. The Upper Truckee River comes into play on several holes. The twilight rate ($29) starts at 4 pm. 2500 Emerald Bay Rd, Hwy. 89/U.S. 50, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150. 530/577–0788. www.laketahoegc.com. $65 for weekdays, $85 for weekends; $20 for golf cart. 18 holes, 6741 yards, par 71.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's