Sights & Attractions in Lake Tahoe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lake Tahoe
|A-E F-J K-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Near Zephyr Cove, this 75 feet of solid stone at the southern...
|Geological Sites||Zephyr Cove|
Families with kids head to this casino, where a midway above...
Crystal Bay Club
Known for its classic steak and lobster dinner, the restaurant...
|Hotels, Casinos||Crystal Bay|
D.L. Bliss State Park
This park takes its name from Duane LeRoy Bliss, a 19th-century...
|Parks||D.L. Bliss State Park|
Donner Memorial State Park and Emigrant Trail Museum
The park and museum commemorate the Donner Party, westward-bound...
|Museums / Galleries, Parks||Truckee|
Ed Z'Berg Sugar Pine Point State Park
Named for a state lawmaker who sponsored key conservation legislation...
|Parks||Sugar Pine Point State Park|
The main attraction at Sugar Pine Point State Park is Ehrman...
|Houses / Mansions||Sugar Pine Point State Park|
Action packed, with lots of slots and popular bar-top video poker...
A massive glacier millions of years ago carved this 3-mile-long...
|Parks||Emerald Bay State Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's