Red Hut Café
Red Hut Café Review
A vintage-1959 Tahoe diner, all chrome and red plastic, the Red Hut is a tiny place with a wildly popular breakfast menu: huge omelets; banana, pecan, and coconut waffles; and other tasty vittles. A second South Lake branch has a soda fountain and is the only one that serves dinner. There's a third location in Stateline.
- Address: 2723 Lake Tahoe Blvd., near Blue Lake Ave., South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150 | Map It
- Phone: 530/541–9024
- Website: www.redhutcafe.com
- Location: South Lake Tahoe
- Reservations not accepted
- No dinner.
- 229 Kingsbury Grade, off U.S. 50, Stateline, NV, 89449, 775/588–7488
- 3660 Lake Tahoe Blvd., at Ski Run Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150, 530/544–1595
View deals in Lake Tahoe for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More