- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Jason's Beachside Grille
Jason's Beachside Grille Review
If the kids want burgers but you want bourbon, Jason's has a full bar as well as steaks, 16 different kinds of burgers, tasty teriyaki chicken, and a big salad bar. The whole place is wood, from floor to ceiling, giving it a cozy feel. Expect to wait for a table by the fireplace; you can't reserve unless there are more than seven in your group. In summer dine outside on a deck overlooking the lake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hello, we're spending spring break in San Diego in a condo on Mission Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This alpine lake resort, set within easy striking distance of several Californian cities, feels very much ... Read more
Lake Tahoe is a year-round destination, to be sure.... Read more
Escape the hustle and bustle with a fall weekend trip to stunning Lake Tahoe.... Read more