- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Northern California 2014
Expect good old-fashioned Italian-American food on red-and-white–checked tablecloths at this local favorite. There's lasagna, manicotti, veal piccata, and eggplant Parmesan, but you can also order your own pasta-and-sauce combination. Leave room for the spumoni. Lanza's isn't fancy, but when you're craving spaghetti and meatballs, this is the place to go.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
This alpine lake resort, set within easy striking distance of several Californian cities, feels very much ... Read more
Lake Tahoe is a year-round destination, to be sure.... Read more
Escape the hustle and bustle with a fall weekend trip to stunning Lake Tahoe.... Read more