Golf in Olympic Valley
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course. For beautiful views of Squaw Valley's surrounding peaks, play this narrow, challenging championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Mid-range twilight fees begin at noon for $78; the lowest rate, $60, starts at 3 pm. All fees include a golf cart plus valet parking. 400 Squaw Creek Rd., Olympic Valley, CA, 96146. 530/583–6300. www.squawcreek.com. Course: 18 holes. 6,931 yards. Par 71. Slope 135. Greens fee: $98. Facilities: Putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's