- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Resort at Squaw Creek Golf Course. For beautiful views of Squaw Valley's surrounding peaks, play this narrow, challenging championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Mid-range twilight fees begin at noon for $78; the lowest rate, $60, starts at 3 pm. All fees include a golf cart plus valet parking. 400 Squaw Creek Rd., Olympic Valley, CA, 96146. 530/583–6300. www.squawcreek.com. Course: 18 holes. 6,931 yards. Par 71. Slope 135. Greens fee: $98. Facilities: Putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's