- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Incline Championship. Robert Trent Jones Sr. designed this challenging course of tightly cut, tree-lined fairways laced with water hazards that demand accuracy as well as distance skills. Greens fee includes a cart, except the 4:30 pm Super Twilight rate of $2 per hole (cart $25). 955 Fairway Blvd., at Northwood Blvd., north off Hwy. 28, Incline Village, NV, 89451. 866/925–4653. www.inclinegolf.com. Course: 18 holes. 7,106 yds. Par 72. Slope 146. Greens fee: $179. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
Incline Mountain. Robert Trent Jones, Jr. designed this executive (shorter) course that requires accuracy more than distance skills. The green fee includes a cart. 690 Wilson Way, at Golfer's Pass, south off Hwy. 431, Incline Village, NV, 89451. 866/925–4653. www.inclinegolf.com. Course: 18 holes. 3519 yards. Par 58. Slope 104. Green fee: $65/$75. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe