Fodor's Southern California 2014
The Desert Institute at Joshua Tree National Park
The Desert Institute at Joshua Tree National Park Review
This organization offers a full schedule of educational lectures on topics such as the birds of Joshua Tree National Park, hiking, gourmet campfire cuisine, and photography. Classes meet at various locations; many include field trips within the park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hi, we are doing a 4-day trip to San Diego very impromptu. Read more
· News & Features
We love the West Coast in the summertime—it's balmy and breezy from Mexico to Alaska. ... Read more
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways?... Read more
What exactly is Joshua Tree?... Read more