Death Valley National Park Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Death Valley National Park Restaurant Reviews
Inside the park, if you're looking for a special evening out in Death Valley, head to the Inn at Furnace Creek Dining Room, where you'll be spoiled with fine wines and juicy steaks. It's also a great spot to start the day with a hearty gourmet breakfast. Most other eateries within the park are mom-and-pop-type places with basic American fare. Outside the park, dining choices are much the same, with little cafés and homey diners serving up coffee shop–style burgers, chicken, and steaks. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, BYOB (bring your own beans).
Browse Death Valley National Park Restaurants
- Furnace Creek Inn Dining Room
- Death Valley National Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's