Horseback and Carriage Rides in Death Valley National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Horseback and Carriage Rides
Outfitters and Expeditions
Furnace Creek Stables. Set off on a one- or two-hour guided horseback or carriage ride from Furnace Creek Stables. The rides traverse trails with views of the surrounding mountains, where multicolor volcanic rock and alluvial fans form a background for date palms and other vegetation. Evening carriage rides take passengers around the golf course and Furnace Creek Ranch. The stables are open October–May only. Hwy. 190, Furnace Creek, CA, 92328. 760/614–1018. www.furnacecreekstables.net. From $45.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's