Fodor's Southern California 2014
Ventura Beach Marriott
At a Glance
- walk to beach and biking/jogging trails
- a block from historic pier
- great value for location
- close to highway
- near busy intersection
Check Rates from our Partners
Ventura Beach Marriott Review
Spacious, contemporary rooms, a peaceful location just steps from San Buenaventura State Beach, and easy access to historic downtown Ventura's arts and culture district make the Marriott a popular choice for travelers who want to explore Ventura. It's a joy to hang out in the public areas: the marble-tiled lobby doubles as an art gallery with rotating exhibits of works produced by local photography students, and waterfalls, lush gardens, and a koi pond with turtles contribute to the tropical theme indoors and out. Ask for a room with a private balcony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Hi, we are doing a 4-day trip to San Diego very impromptu. Read more