Sights & Attractions in Tucson
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Northwest Tucson and Westside
Arizona–Sonora Desert Museum
The name "museum" is a bit misleading, since this delightful site...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Northwest Tucson and Westside|
In the town of Oracle, about 30 minutes northwest of Tucson...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Northwest Tucson and Westside|
Mission San Xavier del Bac
The oldest Catholic church in the United States still serving...
|Religious Sites||Northwest Tucson and Westside|
This film studio–theme park, originally built for the 1940 motion...
|Film / TV Studios||Northwest Tucson and Westside|
Tohono Chul Park
A 48-acre desert garden retreat designed to promote the conservation...
|Parks||Northwest Tucson and Westside|
Browse All Tucson Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's