Sights & Attractions in Tucson
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Catalina Foothills
DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun
Arizonan artist Ted DeGrazia, who depicted Southwest Native American...
|Museums / Galleries||Catalina Foothills|
Part of the Santa Catalina range, Mount Lemmon—named for Sara...
Mt. Lemmon Sky Center
At the University of Arizona's research observatory on Mount...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Catalina Foothills|
Year-round, but especially in summer, locals flock to Coronado...
|Nature Preserves||Catalina Foothills|
Browse All Tucson Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's