Sights & Attractions in Tucson
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun
Arizonan artist Ted DeGrazia, who depicted Southwest Native American...
|Museums / Galleries||Catalina Foothills|
Part of the Santa Catalina range, Mount Lemmon—named for Sara...
This film studio–theme park, originally built for the 1940 motion...
|Film / TV Studios||Northwest Tucson and Westside|
Santa Cruz River & River Park
When Europeans arrived in what is now Arizona, the Santa Cruz...
|Bodies of Water||Downtown Tucson|
St. Augustine Cathedral
Although the imposing white-and-beige, late-19th-century, Spanish-style...
|Religious Sites||Downtown Tucson|
University of Arizona Museum of Art
This small museum houses a collection of over 6,000 artworks...
|Museums / Galleries||University of Arizona|
Browse All Tucson Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe