- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail. You can tread the same road as the conquistadors: the first 4.5 miles of the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail from Tumacácori to Tubac were dedicated in 1992. You'll have to cross the Santa Cruz River—which is usually low—three times to complete the hike, and the path is rather sandy, but it's a pleasant journey along the tree-shaded banks of the river. Moderate. 415/623–2344. www.nps.gov/juba.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's