- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hashani Spa at JW Marriott Starr Pass
Hashani Spa at JW Marriott Starr Pass Review
The tri-level modern Hashani Spa, built on a hillside just east of the JW Marriott, connects to the main resort via a walkway above a wildlife area, but it feels a world away. The top level houses the salon and a shop selling activewear and high-end skin and beauty products. Sleek, Asian-inspired indoor/outdoor lounge areas, a gym, and a dance/yoga studio occupy the middle level; the lower floor is for heavenly treatments like the hot desert stone massage and the signature creosote body wrap. After your spa service, lie out or lunch poolside; then make your own aromatherapy sachet to take home.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more