- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lakeside Spa at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Lakeside Spa at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Review
The Lakeside Spa seems quiet and unassuming, but their array of treatments and fitness opportunities is abundant. Take in the sweeping desert views along the trail on the daily 7-mile guided power walk or from the serene pool area during an aqua fitness class. Fortify your skin for the dry climate by choosing a signature spa treatment like the Sedona Sacred Ritual, which begins with an Arizona red-clay wrap, adds a face and scalp massage, and finishes with an ultra-hydrating body massage using jojoba lotion. On your way back to reality, indulge in a sundress, yoga pants, or locally made lotions from the well-stocked spa shop.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more