- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inn Suites Hotel Tucson City Center
At a Glance
- free breakfast and cocktails
- little character
- long walk to Downtown attractions (but there is a free shuttle service)
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Inn Suites Hotel Tucson City Center Review
Just north of the Presidio district of Downtown, this circa 1980 hotel is next to Interstate 10 but quiet nevertheless. The large, peach-and-green Southwestern-themed rooms face an interior grassy courtyard with a sparkling pool and palapas (thatched open gazebos). Free daily extras such as a breakfast buffet, newspaper, and happy-hour cocktails make this a good value in the city center.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Tucson AAA 4-Diamond Resort, Save 40% The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more